This page is brought to you courtesy of GMT2000
The Greenwich, Bexley & Lewisham Chamber of Commerce has been helping local business of all types and sizes by providing advice, information and a forum for the exchange of views and ideas.
Membership provides these benefits:
The chamber is represented on:
- Ability to meet, network, trade and share advice with other local firms.
- Free advice and information on all matters relating to local business.
- Free monthly news letter with up-to-date information.
- regular meetings with speakers of interest to all local businesses.
- Training opportunities for local business.
- The prestige of belonging to one of Londonís oldest chambers.
- Assistance in obtaining information on all local funding, grants and initiatives in the area.
- Belonging to a voice of influence within the two boroughs.
- Crime Prevention
Working with police to overcome local crime problems.
- Town Centre Management
Working with Greenwich, Bexley and Lewisham Councils to improve the quality standards in the town centres.
- The Waterfront Partnership
Joint partnership with Council, business and government to improve the area along the river from Thamesmead to Deptford Creek.
- Small Traders Association
- District Pressure Groups
- Thamesmead Town Industrial Panel
- Police Community Consultative Group
- Road Safety Committee.