This page is brought to you courtesy of GMT2000
Art in Perpetuity Trust
|Address||Harold Works, 6 Creekside, Deptford SE8 3EW.
|Misc||Registered charity No. 104 5363. Limited by guarantee.
The Art in Perpetuity Trust (APT) encourages the production, appreciation and understanding of art through the provision of a gallery, an education programme and low-cost studios.
Formed from the Greenwich Artists’ Studio Association (GASA), its objectives are to work in partnership with other appropriate organisations:
- to purchase Harold Works to provide a permanent home for its gallery, education space and artists’ studios
- to establish and manage the premises and activities within them in such a way as to ensure the long-term fulfilment of the charity’s aims
- to reinvest all income and accrued capital in projects which further the charity’s aims
- to promote the understanding and appreciation of artists’ work through a programme of exhibitions
- to advance education in all forms of art, but with particular emphasis on the visual arts through the running of classes, talks, lectures, workshops and residencies
- to facilitate the production of works of art of a high standard through the provision of low-cost, high-quality studios.